Please read the Privacy and Cookies Policy carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By using our online properties including our site located at https://pharmacysell.online/ and purchasing our products and services you agree to the use we make in accordance with this Policy of all personal data you provide to us or we collect from you. If you do not agree with any term in this Policy, please do not use our online properties.
https://pharmacysell.online/ is a website and service operated by Your Pill Shop (“We”/”Us”). We have our registered office and trading address at NW Dallas St, Grand Prairie, TX 75050. We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This Policy explains:
- What information we may collect from you.
- The types of cookies we use and how you can reject these cookies.
- Where we store your personal data.
- How we keep your information secure.
- What we do with your data.
- Uses we make of your data.
- To whom we may disclose your data.
- Your rights.
Information we may collect from you
In this Policy your “data” means information or pieces of information relating to you or that could allow you to be directly or indirectly identified.
We may collect and process the following data about you:
Information you voluntarily provide
- Information that you provide by filling in forms and medical questionnaires on our online properties. This includes information provided at the time of accessing our online properties, subscribing to our services, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion sponsored by Health Bridge Limited and when you report a problem with our online properties.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our online properties and of the fulfillment of your orders.
Information we collect from the device you use to access our online properties
When you visit our online properties or interact with our services, we (and our advertisers and/or other service providers) may use a variety of technologies that automatically or passively collect information about how our services are accessed and used including:
Technical device information
- the type of device you use (e.g are you using an Apple or a Samsung device);
- a unique device identifier (for example, your device’s IMEI number or the MAC address of the device’s wireless network interface);
- network information (e.g are you on the 3 network or BT Broadband);
- your operating system;
- your IP address and HTTP referrer information;
- your login information;
- the browser you are using and what version it is (e.g. are you using the Chrome or Safari browser?);
- time zone setting (e.g. GMT, EST?).
Other information about your visit
- the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) click stream to, through and from our online properties (including date and time);
- services you viewed or searched for;
- page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page;
- any phone number used to call our customer service number.
Information we receive from other sources
We work closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
Cookies, pixels and other similar technologies
Cookies are small pieces of data that are stored on your computer, mobile phone or other device. Pixels are small blocks of code on web pages that do things like allow another server to measure viewing of a webpage and often are used in connection with cookies.
We use the following cookies:
Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our online properties. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our online properties or make use of e-billing services.
Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our online properties when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our online properties work, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our online properties. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences.
Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our online properties, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our online properties more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
For example: Cookies allow us to advertise our services to you on other websites, based on your behaviour on our website. If you have viewed a page about hair loss on our website, we may advertise our hair loss service to you on other websites. This form of advertising is known as behavioural retargeting. If you would like more information on behavioural advertising/retargeting, including how to opt out of it,